London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Senior Manager
Responsible to: SVP Corporate Development and Partnering
Location: Camden/Kings Cross, London
Cell Medica is a leading global cellular immunotherapy company focused on the development, manufacturing and marketing of cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and the reconstitution of immune function. We are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with Life Sciences educational background and/or work experience to work closely with the SVP, Corporate Development and Partnering.
- Assist in out-licensing efforts to Big Pharma and large Biotech companies, including communication materials, preparation and delivery of information for evaluation and due diligences, in coordination with all relevant internal departments.
- Assist in, or lead negotiations with future partners.
- Assist in alliance management, liaise with external partners and internal Project Managers, organise data or other information, liaise with Legal on existing partner contracts, etc.
- Assist Head of IP on BD-related IP activities, such as IP due diligences, FTO analyses, and patent prosecution, maintenance and archiving.
- Assist in external technical due diligences for in-licensing activities.
- Provide information and assist in the financial valuation of products.
- Based on experience, represent Cell Medica at BD conferences.
- Assist, or lead, as appropriate, all other activities that are important in the execution and management of external partnerships.
Education and Experience
- BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences or related subject.
- Post-graduate education in Life Sciences or related subject will be advantageous. PhD, or equivalent, will be preferred.
- 2-4 years’ equivilant experience in a BD, finance or management consulting role.
- Experience and/or training on BD, IP, or finance is a plus.
- Self-starter, willing to take control of their work and their career.
- Meticulous attention to detail and timely preparation of work of the highest quality.
- Energetic, personable, friendly, able to build connections based on trust and credibility.
- Able to work in a multi-stakeholder matrix organisation and generate win-win solutions for all parties.
- Willingness to travel.
The job posting may be closed early if we receive a high volume of appropriate CVs so please apply at your earliest convenience.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Apply for this position
Click Here to apply