Job Title: Business Development Manager/Senior Manager
Responsible to: SVP Corporate Development and Partnering
Location: Camden/Kings Cross, London
Cell Medica is a leading global cellular immunotherapy company focused on the development, manufacturing and marketing of cell-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and the reconstitution of immune function. We are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with Life Sciences work experience and scintific educational background to work closely with the SVP, Corporate Development and Partnering.
- Assist in out-licensing efforts to Big Pharma and large Biotech companies, including communication materials, preparation and delivery of information for evaluation and due diligences, in coordination with all relevant internal departments.
- Assist in, or lead negotiations with future partners.
- Assist in alliance management, liaise with external partners and internal Project Managers, organise data or other information, liaise with Legal on existing partner contracts, etc.
- Assist in external technical due diligences for in-licensing activities.
- Provide information and assist in the financial valuation of products.
- Based on experience, represent Cell Medica at BD conferences.
- Assist, or lead, as appropriate, all other activities that are important in the execution and management of external partnerships.
Education and Experience
- BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences or related subject.
- Post-graduate education in Life Sciences or related subject.PhD, or equivalent, will be preferred.
- Experience of cell-based therapeutics.
- 2-4 yearsâ€™ equivilant experience in a BD, finance or management consulting role.
- Experience and/or training on BD, IP, or finance is a plus.
- Self-starter, willing to take control of their work and their career.
- Meticulous attention to detail and timely preparation of work of the highest quality.
- Energetic, personable, friendly, able to build connections based on trust and credibility.
- Able to work in a multi-stakeholder matrix organisation and generate win-win solutions for all parties.
- Willingness to travel.
The job posting may be closed early if we receive a high volume of appropriate CVs so please apply at your earliest convenience.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Apply for this position
Click Here to apply